26 total views, 6 views today
David Riccio from the Daily Telegraph reports that Papua New Guinea is a step closer to hosting an NRL match.
- Possibly Canterbury and Cronulla set to clash in Port Moresby next year.
- Likely to be a trial match
- Supported by the Australian Government and could possibly continue into 2022
- Both teams likely to conduct coaching clinics before match
- Both clubs aiming to increase fan and membership base
- NRL CEO Todd Greenberg said the trial match was proof the code was intent on broadening rugby league’s footprint
- 9Sharks CEO Richard Munro added: “This is groundbreaking moment and it’s important that our club is taking part.
Pic : Bettingro