280 total views, 3 views today
The National Rugby League (NRL) has reported that 2020 will herald a new era for Fiji Rugby League as it enters Ron Massey Cup next season with a view to eventually playing in the Canterbury Cup NSW.
- The new team will be known and the Kaiviti Silvertails
- Aim to develop game in Fiji
- A pathway for Fijian players to enter NRL. This will certainly be an exciting time for Fijian players as many of them who have entered the toughest rugby league competition have entered with bang!
- Former Broncos forward Petero Civoniceva is the driving force behind the bid
- It’s taken them 6 years to finally receive the thumbs up
Congratulations Fiji Rugby League.
Pic: From readingwarrior.com