22 total views, 2 views today
RNZ Pacific reports that the Pacific Games currently being held in the beautiful Island of Samoa is the largest ever in the history of the Pacific Games. That’s a huge call isn’t it.
- A reported 5, 000 athletes and team officials marched in last night’s opening ceremony at Apia Park.
- Samoa is the only country competing in all 27 sports
- Samoa has 506 athletes in this Games
- Marshall Islands on the other hand is competing with just 28.
- The Prime Minister of Samoa, Tuilaepa Sailele Malielegaoi, will be competing in the archery competition
Does anyone know what the numbers are when PNG hosted the Pacific Games in Port Moresby?
Pic Credit : Games Service/Roland Setu