531 total views, 4 views today
- People may not fly, drive, travel by vessel or walk between provinces without approval from the Controller and valid reason.
- No roadblocks are permitted other than at Provincial Borders
- Valid Reason for Travel; Essential business travel, Students returning home or back to school; People returning to their usual residence ; people seeking medical assistance and medivac and Emergency Transport; including but not limited to repatriation of deceased persons.
ALL COVID TESTING IS REQUIRED ONE DAY BEFORE DOMESTIC AIR TRAVEL with a negative result, plus Temperature check result less than 37.5⁰
BUSINESS AND SOCIAL
- An immediate ban on gatherings of more than 10 (ten) people.
- Nightclubs, Pubs, Gambling, Pokies are to be CLOSED.
- Venues that operate as a restaurant or for food consumption on premises must follow all hygiene standards of Niupela Pasin.
- Licensed alcohol premises may NOT open or sell on Saturday or Sunday
- Licensed operating hours for all shops, restaurants and retail outlets; Retail outlets and shops 7am – 8pm, Restaurant Hours 7am – 10pm
- Service stations may only operate from 7am – 10pm
- Religious activities, funerals and Haus Krais are restricted to a max of 50 people and meet Niupela Pasin standards
MANDATORY MASK WEARING
Face masks must be worn at all times in the following areas; Business Houses, Stores, Markets, Churches, Aircraft, Motor Vehicles, Public Transport, Government offices and any enclosed area in an establishment.
- No recreational or professional sporting match may be played with more than 4 (four) persons
- PMV buses and trucks are limited to carrying 15 passengers only
- Taxis are limited to carrying only 2 passengers only.
- Other public transport including Vessels may operate but are limited to 5 less than the vehicle licensed capacity
- FARES – There is NO approved fare increase for PMV Operators and fare will remain the same despite less passengers.
- Passengers who do not have a face mask on will not be allowed to board PMV’s or Taxis.