Edai Town is now a place many working class Papua New Guineans call their home. This bustling property development which started construction in 2010 is growing in leaps and bounds and if you thought the compound only consists of residential houses, you’re wrong.
Speaking to Managing Director of the development company yesterday, Kym Yong, the development is still continuing and there are some exciting features which existing residents and would-be residents should look forward.
The property has 161 houses constructed to date and that is only for phase 1 of a total of 3 phases.
Here are just some of the features of the development:
- The development is fenced and gated with 24 hours security
- A supermarket is located at the front entrance of residential compound
- A basketball is also adjacent to the supermarket
- A children’s playground is within the precinct
- A school is currently being constructed which will cater for elementary up to grade 12 students
- An APTC Training centre is also currently under construction where the APTC will train participants on a wide range of areas
- There are four types of houses to choose from, from townhouses, duplexes to standalone houses
- Prices start at around K250,000
- The development has Easipay system which residents can purchase from the management office
- A gas refilling outlet is also located within the development
- The drive to Edai Town is as smooth as it can get and it being near the coast, it’s always a pleasant experience driving to and from the development
- Don’t have a vehicle? A shuttle bus runs to town daily for a fee. Get dropped off for work and get picked up too
Interested? Give us a buzz at email@example.com and we’ll put you in touch with the right people to make Edai Town your next home.