Edai Town is the latest property development that potential homeowners should give serious consideration. It is a one of a kind development that offers potential homeowners an opportunity to buy a quality home at a price that is much lower than what the market has been offering for the last 5 years.
Edai Town is located NorthWest of Port Moresby and opposite Boera village. It is a 20 to 30 minute drive and the road is in prefect condition.
We’ve visited Edai Town recently and were surprisingly impressed. So we’ve come up with top 10 reasons why you should consider Edai Town as the place to build your dream home.
- The homes are of the highest quality. There are three display homes and each of them are impressive in design from the exterior and interior.
- Edai Town development offers three home designs and at different prices. This means that you can choose the home that not only suits your taste but more importantly your budget. Prices range from K268,000 for Townhouses to K790,000 for modern design two level houses.
- Considering the quality of the houses, the prices are much cheaper at Edai Town in comparison to those currently on sale in Port Moresby. The quality is unmatched.
- Because the houses are newly built, you can expect less maintenance on them saving you time and money for a good number of years.
- The Edai Town development offers you an opportunity to enter the property market at an affordable price. With other surrounding developments likely to take place in the area, there are possible growth opportunities in this area which means you grow your equity.
- Edai Town is in an open setting offering you a fresh start and avoiding the hustle and bustle of Port Moresby city life.
- The development has the support of reputable organisations like Century21 and Bank South Pacific. Having organisations like this, you can be assured that services promised will be delivered.
- BSP’s new Homeownership Scheme Finance Package is suitable for a purchase of a home in Edai Town. This connection enables you a much easier path to connect with a reputable finance company to assist you purchase a home.
- If you don’t take the opportunity offered by Edai Town, it might never come again.
- The road to Edai Town is in perfect condition. Driving to and from Edai Town is not only comfortable, the scenery is amazing.
Here are some photos of the houses at Edai Town. You can make a booking or contact the agent through Hausples.com.pg